Share your favorite Bible promises from God

One of my favorite Bible scriptures is…

(Numbers 23:19) "God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

2 Likes

GREAT NEWS 4 the depressed.
How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?
…Numbers 23:8

The Devil brothers & sisters Cannot!! CURSE WHAT GOD HAS BLESSED!!! GOD IS GOOD!

2 Likes

2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” His Spirit is greater than our fleshly weaknesses within us.

1 Like

Zechariah 4:6 says Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord of hosts.” This scripture blesses me because it reminds me that whatever giant or battle I am facing it is the power of the Holy Spirit working in me that will give me the victory. I am not limited to just my own natural strength,might,force,influence, resources, or capabilities. I received power when the Holy Spirit came upon me. It’s up to me to trust God and walk in this power by not listening to the voices of the culture, media, or even negative thoughts that try to come against me.The battle is the Lord”s and the victory is ours! Swords be encouraged as you continue to slay the giants in your lives,families,and work places!

Thank you for sharing your scripture really blessed me

HEBREWS 10:23. "Let us hold fast ourconfessions of faith without wavering.for He who promised us faithful!